Previous big projects:
Smaller projects include:
- Mirror Ball, my 2016 Game Chef entry.
- Lords of Titania, my 2011 Game Chef entry.
- ‘Syria Romana: The Levant and the Roman Empire’, a chapter in Asocena, a supplement for Dog Eat Dog by Liam Liwanag Burke. This is a game that I cannot recommend highly enough.
- ‘A Town Called Malice’, a mystery in the Monster of the Week Funder Mystery Collection for Monster of the Week by Michael Sands.
- Living Dungeon World, a supplement for running series’ of linked Dungeon World games at conventions. Dungeon World is another game I am constantly evangelising about.
- The Tomb of Horrors (pdf), a playset for Fiasco.