My current projects are Kratophagia and Another Day to Love, and Nefas
Previous big projects:
- Dinosaur Princesses (2019)
- The Sprawl (2016)
- Conquering Corsairs (2013), a deck building game about fantasy pirates, available through Gamecrafter.
Smaller projects include:
- Logostasia, my 2018 Game Chef entry. Now available on itch.io.
- Mirror Ball, my 2016 Game Chef entry.
- Lords of Titania, my 2011 Game Chef entry.
- ‘Syria Romana: The Levant and the Roman Empire’, a chapter in Asocena, a supplement for Dog Eat Dog by Liam Liwanag Burke. Dog East Dog is a game that I cannot recommend highly enough.
- ‘A Town Called Malice’, a mystery in the Monster of the Week Funder Mystery Collection for Monster of the Week by Michael Sands.
- Living Dungeon World, a supplement for running series’ of linked Dungeon World games at conventions.
- The Tomb of Horrors (pdf), a playset for Fiasco.